Liberty Center Elementary Principal
Liberty Center Elementary School - Principal
419-533-2604, Ext 5401
The elementary utilizes NWEA MAP testing three times a year (fall, winter and spring). This norm-referenced test allows us to determine students' strengths and weaknesses in addition to measuring student growth over the year.
Reading Improvement and Monitoring Plans (RIMP) for students in grades 1-3 are determined by their fall NWEA MAP reading scores. Students who score below the pre-determine on-track cut-off score set forth by the state, will be placed on a RIMP. The school can elect to place students on a RIMP if they feel it would be beneficial for the student and their reading success.
RIMP Grade Level Assessment On-Track RIT Score:
- Kindergarten MAP Growth K-2: 130
- 1st grade MAP Growth K-2: 149
- 2nd grade MAP Growth: 165
- 3rd grade MAP Growth: 178
* Students who score below the above on-track scores on NWEA MAP, must be placed on a RIMP.
To learn more, go to NWEA MAP